Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gagabux Update

Hello my money-making blogger friends,

Today I wanted to share with you my most recent experience with gagabux.com. I was at first skeptical, like I always am of a new site, and I was waiting forever for my payment from them, so I stopped slicking. Then, I learned from some other clicking buddies that they will indeed pay if you upgrade your membership. Now I don't like to upgrade until I see some money coming in first, but I decided for $7, I could risk the investment to give it a try. Here is what has happened so far.

1. The $2.03 I had in queue since May was finally credited to me within three days of upgrading and paying my seven dollars.
2. I have clicked enough ads to make $5.32 in my account and this is only in THREE DAYS. I am excited to see what the balance will be after a full month. So I have made my money back in only three days, and now it is all profit.

Note also that I currently have NO referrals. So this is what is currently available for anyone for the taking, and willing to do 30-40 clicks per day.

Right now, gagabux pays 2 cents a click for a thirty second ad. They give you anywhere from 30-40 ads a day to click. As far as I can tell, you can start to rent referrals right after being a silver member (The $7 a month level) but I haven't tried that yet.

I wish you much prosperity and enjoyment from this site. It is working for me and I wanted to pass along this info so it can work for u, too!
Happy clicking!

1 comment:



  1. Main Benefits:
    Earn from home
    Guaranteed ads daily
    Detailed statistics
    Forum permissions
    Upgrade plans
    Instant Payment




    bux
    the rsc bux
    advertising

    ReplyDelete